Harry Robinson's James Nichols House for Sale (Naperville)

To control SPAM, you must now be a registered user to post to this Message Board.

EFFECTIVE 14 Nov. 2012 PRIVATE MESSAGING HAS BEEN RE-ENABLED. IF YOU RECEIVE A SUSPICIOUS DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS AND PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

This is the Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy's Message Board. Wright enthusiasts can post questions and comments, and other people visiting the site can respond.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, *-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time they see fit.
Sequoia

Post by Sequoia »

There is a dumpster parked in the driveway, a port a john, and a piece of heavy equiptment .

caren14

Post by caren14 »

Hello-
I am proud to say that my husband and I have purchased and renovated this home (401 Highland) over the last year back to its original likeness. We have salvaged as much of the home that we were able to and have been enjoying it for a few months now. It is a really amazing house and we love living in it!

Sequoia

Post by Sequoia »

Good on you. The new garage is wonderful, it seems sympathetic to the site.

Paul Ringstrom

Post by Paul Ringstrom »

Caren14,
How about sharing some photos?
Owner of the G. Curtis Yelland House (1910), by Wm. Drummond

caren14

Post by caren14 »

You can see the whole process on Facebook. My husband created a page just for the house. It's named Wittman Renovation. Anyone can join and see all the pictures. If you google wittman renovation the link shows up too. Not sure how to add it here.

Thanks for the comment on the garage. We really wanted to make sure it matched. No landscape yet but it's coming. And plenty to still do in the house but I have a feeling there always will be.

egads

Post by egads »

Here's a link to the facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/wittman.renova ... ts&fref=ts

If you click the drop down menu "more" and select "follow" then you will get updates on their own page as they happen, like I do from George Takei.