McCartney House for sale - again

To control SPAM, you must now be a registered user to post to this Message Board.

EFFECTIVE 14 Nov. 2012 PRIVATE MESSAGING HAS BEEN RE-ENABLED. IF YOU RECEIVE A SUSPICIOUS DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS AND PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

This is the Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy's Message Board. Wright enthusiasts can post questions and comments, and other people visiting the site can respond.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, *-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time they see fit.
Jckazoo

McCartney House for sale - again

Post by Jckazoo »

Roderick Grant

Re: McCartney House for sale - again

Post by Roderick Grant »

Aside from some efflorescence, an inappropriate sliding door, an unfortunate new heating/air conditioning system and a poorly remodeled bathroom, the house seems to be in good shape.

DRN

Post by DRN »

....and the Scandinavian wood burning stove installed at the living room fireplace that caused so much angst amongst the Wright purists was, as promised, able to be removed without a trace.
I thought the radiators installed in areas where the in slab radiant had failed were good work arounds until someone with funds and fortitude wants to undertake floor removal and repair/replacement. They tie-in to the existing system that serves the remaining radiant floors in the principal spaces of the house.

Sequoia

Post by Sequoia »

I agree with RG and DRN . I thought it was amazing that the realtor captured the deer in the one photo.