Wright Chat login issues

To control SPAM, you must now be a registered user to post to this Message Board.

EFFECTIVE 14 Nov. 2012 PRIVATE MESSAGING HAS BEEN RE-ENABLED. IF YOU RECEIVE A SUSPICIOUS DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS AND PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

This is the Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy's Message Board. Wright enthusiasts can post questions and comments, and other people visiting the site can respond.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, *-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time they see fit.
ericallixrogers

Wright Chat login issues

Post by ericallixrogers »

We have heard from some users that Wright Chat is not accepting your passwords or allowing you to log in. We are looking into this issue but may not be able to resolve it immediately. You may want to try resetting your password if you experience this: app.php/user/forgot_password

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope to have Wright Chat back up and running normally soon!

Eric Rogers
Manager of Events & Communications
Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy

peterm

Re: Wright Chat login issues

Post by peterm »

I created a new password, and was then able to login.

SREcklund

Post by SREcklund »

It let me in without issues. Maybe the rest of you forgot to pay your dues ... :twisted:
Docent, Hollyhock House - Hollywood, CA
Humble student of the Master

"Youth is a circumstance you can't do anything about. The trick is to grow up without getting old." - Frank Lloyd Wright

SDR

Post by SDR »

The link above worked for me. Thanks, Eric and Peter.

S

DRN

Post by DRN »

The above noted reset worked for me as well. I was concerned when I was prompted for the email address I originally registered with, as that address no longer exists. I typed the address I have received notification for PM’s with instead, and thankfully that worked.

Roderick Grant

Post by Roderick Grant »

As Mr. Ecklund's comment implies, perhaps those of us who are FLWBC members are not having the problem?

DRN

Post by DRN »

I pay my “utility bill” quarterly. I believe membership status is irrelevant to this issue.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi all,

Conservancy membership status does not affect anyone's access to Wright Chat. In fact, whatever glitch has affected some of your logins, also directly impacted our *Administrator* login, which was not functional for several days. This has been resolved.

If you are having login issues:
1. Please try the password re-set process: app.php/user/forgot_password
2. If that fails, please email preservation@savewright.org from the email address associated with your account. Please include your username and a NEW password for Wright Chat. I suggest using a random password generator to create a secure password that you will use uniquely for this site, since you have to send it to me by email to be put in. (If you are not comfortable doing this, we will need to schedule a phone call. Please email to start that process.)

Thanks!

Eric Rogers
Manager, Events & Communications

SelmaAdam

Post by SelmaAdam »

The link provide worked . THANKS for the link .