Wright Chat

FAQ FAQ Register Register
Search Search Profile Profile
Memberlist Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Usergroups Usergroups Log in Log in

>> Return to SaveWright Home Page

John D. Haynes House / Recent Guest Experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJH

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: John D. Haynes House / Recent Guest Experience Reply with quote

Quote:
From the moment you pull into the carport and step up to the porch, you know you are in a special place.

I loved the sense of openness in the living areas of the Haynes house - the high ceilings and tall windows. The brick work was lovely too - bringing the 'outside in' as Wright is so famous for doing. Of course, the tall windows and elimination of corners really gave you the feeling of being outside and the sun streaming in the windows was great. The natural light in the kitchen was wonderful too.

Wright's little tricks to the eye were fun to see. I KNEW there was a bathroom in the master bedroom but when I got to the room, I thought, "Maybe I was wrong". It was hidden so nicely. The brick work in the shower was very cool.

I can't wait to come back! Wishing you continued success.

http://www.peterbeers.net/interests/flw_rt/Indiana/Haynes/index.htm[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: