Wright Chat

FAQ FAQ Register Register
Search Search Profile Profile
Memberlist Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Usergroups Usergroups Log in Log in

>> Return to SaveWright Home Page

David Wright House...what's the story...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rgrant wrote:
I do know that Mrs. Wright died not too long ago, over the age of 100. But it was long enough ago that I would have thought the house would have changed hands or ownership transferred to an heir. You're lucky neither David nor Gladys were there when you "trespassed"; they were similar to "Watchdog" in their attitude toward visitors.

Mr, Grant , Gladys would be very distressed to hear about her recent demise, she is still quite alive, at 102 or 3. I was with Liz Wright at the time she visited Gladys in August. Check your facts a bit closer for accuracy.
jdwall1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Curosity... Reply with quote

I've driven by this place taking a short(long)cut home and curosity led me here. Here's what I've found, thanks to the web:

http://www.maricopa.gov/Assessor/ParcelApplication/Detail.aspx?ID=172-33-006-G&info=res

Any new updates from anyone else?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: