Wright Chat

FAQ FAQ Register Register
Search Search Profile Profile
Memberlist Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Usergroups Usergroups Log in Log in

>> Return to SaveWright Home Page

Interesting FLW "Relic" Listed On Ebay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wrightgeek

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Interesting FLW "Relic" Listed On Ebay Reply with quote

Please, please, please to all here on the forum, do not bid against me as I try to obtain this priceless, one-of-a-kind architectural artifact from the FLW Home & Studio. And although I am very torn betwen the FLW red tile signature square rubbing also on Ebay right now, I think I am going to go all out for this item.

All kidding aside, I don't think I would bid $25.00 for this item even if it included the chair shown in the photo and free shipping! For a good chuckle, click on the link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Frank-Lloyd-Wright-brick-from-the-wall-at-home-OakPark_W0QQitemZ320473580950QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9db6c596
Michael Shuck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: ebay stone Reply with quote

Now I don't feel so bad about wanting to sell my roof tile shards that I bought from the Allen-Lambe house.
josquin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Pieces Parts Reply with quote

I have some fragments of the fence that was in front of Frank Lloyd Wright, Jr's Lubsen house. How much do you think those are worth? They were also given to me by a worker.
DavidC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once, I tracked into our car some mud from a visit to Seth Peterson.

Do I only need to put a few of the dried fragments onto eBay? Or is the potential there for me to make an even larger fortune by putting one - or perhaps even both - encrusted sneakers in the same listing? And what of the floor mat itself???

David
JSL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's better than a certain golf ball that was for sale once...

libertymutualsux at gmail dot com
Michael Shuck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: another money-making idea Reply with quote

We all need to combine some of our items into a single-bid purchase on eBay and, assuming it would sell, donate the money to the Foundation. They could use the several million dollars that this sale is likely to bring.
dgunning

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've sent the eBay link to someone at the Home & Studio. I'm sure they'll be interested to see it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: