Wright Chat

FAQ FAQ Register Register
Search Search Profile Profile
Memberlist Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Usergroups Usergroups Log in Log in

>> Return to SaveWright Home Page

Charles F. Glore House

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Charles F. Glore House Reply with quote

I am wondering if anyone has been in the Glore house? If so, perhaps they can share their opinion?

It seems like a competitive frontrunner to today
fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a very nice house, and well situated. I have been through my fair share of flw houses. This one is my favorite. The owner was nice enough to allow tours last summer (2004).

This Old House toured the house in the spring of 2003.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But do you think this house design achieves competitiveness with the Mcmansions they are building these days? For example, are the bedrooms and bathrooms in the Glore House very large compared to other Usonians?
Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: fan's reply Reply with quote

The main living areas are like what you might find, except the kitchen. The kitchen is large, but not central to the house. The bedrooms are a nice size, but not large. The living room and site are the best.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

would it be possible to cease using the term: "McMansions"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: