Wright Chat

FAQ FAQ Register Register
Search Search Profile Profile
Memberlist Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Usergroups Usergroups Log in Log in

>> Return to SaveWright Home Page

Larkin Building 100th Birthday Celebration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerry Puma

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Larkin Building 100th Birthday Celebration Reply with quote

I'd like to let everyone know that the Larkin Collectors Group and the Graycliff Conservancy will be sponsoring this year's Larkin Premium Exposition on August 5, 2006 at the Larkin at Exchange Building in Buffalo, NY. The theme will be a "birthday party" for the Larkin Administration Building. We have a lot of events planned as well as the displays of Larkin collectors from all over the country. A Larkin family member has located some "home movies" of the Administration Building that we expect to show. In addition, Ken Elwood, from Savannah GA will present his updated virtual DVD tour of the building. This is an event not to be missed. This is a fund raiser for the Graycliff Conservancy, so why not come to Buffalo this summer to see all our Wright sites and show your support for a great cause.

Please contact me at jpp@buffnet.net if you would like more details.

Jerry Puma
JimM

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read about the Larkin video in the Bulletin-a few years ago I think-but have seen nothing else about it until this post. Must be a lifelong work in progress.

I'm planning a family visit to Buffalo this summer, and with the goings on at Martin this may be a good target date.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: