Wright Chat

FAQ FAQ Register Register
Search Search Profile Profile
Memberlist Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Usergroups Usergroups Log in Log in

>> Return to SaveWright Home Page

Luis and Ethel Marden House on my web site.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter Beers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Luis and Ethel Marden House on my web site. Reply with quote

Hey folks.

I've added the Marden house to my web site. It is amazing how it took me so many years to get photos of a Wright home that is 5 miles from my home. It is strange, but true.

Luis Marden House.

Hope y'all had a great weekend.

Pete
SWSinDC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Marden House Reply with quote

Peter: LOVE your website. Thank you on behalf of all FLLW fans for making the treks we all would love to take and bringing back the photos for us to enjoy. Did you see the recent Washington Post story on the Marden House?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/16/AR2005081601228.html?
SWSinDC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Marden House Reply with quote

Oops, apparently you did, as it is quoted extensively on your website. Thanks.
Peter Beers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I appreciate the comments. It is amazing how updating your web site once or twice per year bumps up your Google ratings. Wink

As you saw, I did read that article. It made me mad. I'd done about half my research on the Marden house and then I found that article and the author said it all so much better than I could have. Me like use big werds like dat. Wink

Thanks for the comments. I'm working a few hours every night on a complete re-org of the site. Fixing up something as huge as my web site has become is a big undertaking. Just out of curiousity, I decided to log my hours working on this project. I've got about 60 hours in on the new web site since December 20th. I'm glad I enjoy it so much. :D

Take care,

Pete
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: