Wright Chat

FAQ FAQ Register Register
Search Search Profile Profile
Memberlist Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Usergroups Usergroups Log in Log in

>> Return to SaveWright Home Page

classroom project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArcHer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: classroom project Reply with quote

Hey everyone who reads this site, I am doing a class prodject for Architechture and I would like some facts about Frank L. Write like his Design evolution,design process,his education and architectural experiences,design process- form idea to completed building

well if anyone has any info please e-mail me at birdhouse_52@hotmail.com than you!!
[/i][/b]
pharding

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Source Reply with quote

Your local library is a good place to look. Also look at the recommended list of books below.
Reidy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that what Harding means is the Top Ten Books thread here at Wright Chat. In any case, I recommend it as a good place to start. The Wright Links section of this site is also a source, although most of those are links to particular buildings or to photo collections rather than to the sort of thing you're looking for.

Peter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: