'Sharing Wright's Vision Through Digital Innovation'

To control SPAM, you must now be a registered user to post to this Message Board.

EFFECTIVE 14 Nov. 2012 PRIVATE MESSAGING HAS BEEN RE-ENABLED. IF YOU RECEIVE A SUSPICIOUS DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS AND PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

This is the Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy's Message Board. Wright enthusiasts can post questions and comments, and other people visiting the site can respond.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, *-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time they see fit.
SDR

'Sharing Wright's Vision Through Digital Innovation'

Post by SDR »

I cannot recommend opening the demonstration (second video, linked in a blue box) contained in the announcement provided in today's "Wright Society"
newsletter. When I did so, and the download was said to be nearly complete, my computer froze.

Perhaps this was some fault in my equipment, though my computer has been running without problems.

The announcement is interesting, nevertheless; a digital recording of Taliesin West has apparently been made -- bits of it are shown in the first video --
and a second recording, of "Taliesin in Wisconsin," will be next.

http://franklloydwright.org/sharing-fra ... ociety_103

SDR

JimM

Post by JimM »

My Mac froze too...

owenCollins

Post by owenCollins »

IT takes time but eventually loads up on my computer. This link worked for me:

http://franklloydwright.org/3dlab/

Nice use of 3d scanning. Fun to look around the different rooms. Still exploring...