Wright Chat

FAQ FAQ Register Register
Search Search Profile Profile
Memberlist Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Usergroups Usergroups Log in Log in

>> Return to SaveWright Home Page

Site functionality

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SDR

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Site functionality Reply with quote

Reporting current observations of the functioning of the website:

The requirement to sign in to the site each time one wishes to post continues, and in fact seems to have become more frequent.

E-mail notification of activity on a thread one is following was lost some time ago, and has not returned.

SDR
peterm

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been dealing with this problem by leaving the page open all the time, though inevitably I forget and close it, which means repeating the process again when I want to post.

I rarely used the email option, but it's concerning that it doesn't function. I would like to get an email when I receive a private message. There have been times when a message has sat in my inbox for weeks before I saw the tiny notification at the top of the Wright Chat homepage.
SDR

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reminder; I just found several unanswered PMs that I had no idea were there . . .

I just went to my profile page to see if I could disable PMs altogether, as my email is available. No. But the two selections relating to notification of PMs are both activated -- to no avail.

Logging in requires only a moment, I realize -- but the issue seems to be a part of a larger unresolved phenomenon. I wonder if a collection of funds would help with the site re-do ?

SDR
SDR

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following the recent 24-hr + outage, I'm once again receiving notifications of thread activity. Bravo ! On the other hand, frequent or continuous log-ins continue, and sometimes (like right now) I am unable to edit a recent post.

SDR
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: