Wright Chat

FAQ FAQ Register Register
Search Search Profile Profile
Memberlist Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Usergroups Usergroups Log in Log in

>> Return to SaveWright Home Page

harol turner frank lloyd wright builder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
haroldturnerowner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: harol turner frank lloyd wright builder Reply with quote

Hi, can anyone out there give me good resource material on Harold Turner? I have just purchased a home attributed to Frank Lloyd Wright but in reality it was built by Harold Turner. Does the Frank Lloyd Wright Conservancy recognize these dwellings as part of the Wright legacy? Are there any books re: Harold Turner that anyone knows of? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks
JimM

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the built house have archives referencing him (Hanna at Stanford for example)

Would love to hear more about your home (where, etc)....
Jerry K.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Other harold Turner homeowners Reply with quote

I have corresponded with other Harold Turner homeowners in the past. They all love their homes and the pictures I have seen indicate Turner embraced the materials and techniques of Usonian construction.

Email me separately by pressing the "PM" button below and I'll pass along some links and dig up the old email addresses.

Jerry K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: