Wright Chat

FAQ FAQ Register Register
Search Search Profile Profile
Memberlist Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Usergroups Usergroups Log in Log in

>> Return to SaveWright Home Page

Unbuilt Residential Designs by John Howe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Education Professor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Unbuilt Residential Designs by John Howe Reply with quote

I am interested in some information about the unbuilt residential designs that were created by John H. Howe after he left Taliesin. I would sincerely appreciate any information that could be provided.
KevinW

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Jack Howe Reply with quote

We are fortunate to have a Jack Howe expert as a member of this site. Go to the member list, and scroll until you find the name Eric Saed. Next to his name you see where you can send him a private message. He hasnt posted on here for a while, so best to contact him directly. He will be very helpful. And tell him I say hello!
Education Professor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

myLiebermeisterAGG:

Thank you very much for the information about Howe expert Eric Saed. I plan to contact him very soon. I will be sure to tell him you said hello!

Education Professor
John

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Jack How Reply with quote

If you don't get the info you want, I have a fairly complete list of built and unbuilt designs. Another place to look is the Northwest Architectural Archives at the University of Minnesota. Howe gave everything to them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: