Wright Chat

FAQ FAQ Register Register
Search Search Profile Profile
Memberlist Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Usergroups Usergroups Log in Log in

>> Return to SaveWright Home Page

Wright in Gary, Indiana

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Hertzberg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Wright in Gary, Indiana Reply with quote

I have posted a story and photos to www.wrightinracine.com about Chris Meyers and his discovery and documentation in 1994 of Wright's Moe and Wynant houses in Gary, Indiana. He tells an interesting story, and I include a link to his web site, which is very informative. The Moe House, which has gotten less publicity than the Wynant House, is in good shape. The Wynant House was burned to a shell in an arson fire early this year. I welcome feedback at the end of each 'blog' or article on the web site.

Future stories will include a visit to Dr. Christian's Samara in West Lafayette and a feature about the Landmarks Preservation Council of Illinois.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wright Chat Forum Index -> Click Here for General Discussion Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: