Updated Haynes House Page.

To control SPAM, you must now be a registered user to post to this Message Board.

EFFECTIVE 14 Nov. 2012 PRIVATE MESSAGING HAS BEEN RE-ENABLED. IF YOU RECEIVE A SUSPICIOUS DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS AND PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

This is the Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy's Message Board. Wright enthusiasts can post questions and comments, and other people visiting the site can respond.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, *-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time they see fit.
Peter Beers

Updated Haynes House Page.

Post by Peter Beers »

Hey folks.

Sorry I've been scarce. I've been off taking photos and working on the web site.

I had a few photos of the Haynes House in Fort Wayne, Indiana on my web site from a trip in 2004. I didn't get much time to take them and I didn't want to invade anyone's privacy, so I just snapped a few and then headed for home.

Over the last year I've become friends with someone very close to the Haynes House. This person was kind enough to send me some of their photos to include on my web site until I can get back and take more of my own.

You can find that site HERE.

Additionally, I'm sure many of you are aware, that the Haynes House is now available for holiday rental. The restoration of this home is amazing. All the original furnishings have been rebuilt and put back in the house. The radiant heat works really well. This has got to be one of the most beautiful Usonian homes that I've seen. I'm excited to go and stay there for a weekend in April.

You can find information on renting the Haynes House by clicking HERE.

Thanks for reading. Have a great weekend.

PEte