emil bach house?

To control SPAM, you must now be a registered user to post to this Message Board.

EFFECTIVE 14 Nov. 2012 PRIVATE MESSAGING HAS BEEN RE-ENABLED. IF YOU RECEIVE A SUSPICIOUS DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS AND PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

This is the Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy's Message Board. Wright enthusiasts can post questions and comments, and other people visiting the site can respond.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, *-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time they see fit.
guanche

emil bach house?

Post by guanche »

has someone photos o drawings to put in this forum of this marvellous small prairie house?

they are really complicated to find.

well, hello from a spaniard flw fan.

SDR

Post by SDR »

Are you a student, guanche ? What led you to the Bach house ? ................... Welcome to Wright Chat.

Image Photo and plan by William Allin Storrer

Image Color photos by Simon Clay

I wish I had a photo that showed that long built-in dining table, a unique piece in Wright's work, I believe.

SDR

guanche

Post by guanche »

no, i´m not a student, those times have passed long time ago, i´m a lawyer who work in the real estate field. my motivation is architecture and frank lloyd wright is my favourite architect. the idea is to build a usonian o small prairie house close of the city i´m living.

the emil bach house is one of my favourites houses, ... is one of the smallest prairie houses and that makes so special, ... anyway, i considered that flw brights specially in the usonian designs.

thanks for your welcome

SDR

Post by SDR »

A Usonian "vertical" design, Suntop ("The Ardmore Experiment"), 1938-39. One quadrant of this would make a nifty town house. . .

SDR

Post by SDR »

Two pages from "Frank Lloyd Wright's Usonian Houses," John Sergeant, Whitney Library/Watson-Guptill, 1976, 1984

Tom

Post by Tom »

Bach Framing plans
click can enlarge:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... ,83-13.tif