Article: Gov. Jerry Brown once at T. West?

To control SPAM, you must now be a registered user to post to this Message Board.

EFFECTIVE 14 Nov. 2012 PRIVATE MESSAGING HAS BEEN RE-ENABLED. IF YOU RECEIVE A SUSPICIOUS DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS AND PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

This is the Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy's Message Board. Wright enthusiasts can post questions and comments, and other people visiting the site can respond.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, *-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time they see fit.
DavidC

Article: Gov. Jerry Brown once at T. West?

Post by DavidC »

Roderick Grant

Post by Roderick Grant »

Other Hollywood architects include: Nicholas Ray (director of "Rebel Without A Cause" and "Johnny Guitar"); Jimmy Stewart, Ed McMahon and Parker Stevenson (all Princeton alumni); and British actor James Mason. Of those, only Ray studied at Taliesin.

If Brown attended T-West, he didn't make it into the Directory.
Last edited by Roderick Grant on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Macrodex

Post by Macrodex »

Tom Selleck originally wanted to be an architect before pursuing acting.

KevinW

Post by KevinW »

Wierd Al Yankovic was my co-worker's room mate in college..both attending architecture school at Cal Poly.
KevinW

Patryko

Post by Patryko »

I am getting a little off topic--apologies in advance. I gave tours of the Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio in Oak Park as a volunteer interpreter for 7 years. During a tour I gave with a small group, I met architecture buff, actor Geoffry Rush who won the best actor Oscar in 1996 for playing Australian pianist David Helfgott. He was quirky, great to be with and fun! Other famous people who loved architecture and went on tours during my tenure there were Brad Pitt and Robin Williams.

peterm

Post by peterm »

Was this an April Fools hoax?

Look at the (intentionally) bad photoshop of Jack White with his out of scale head. It's so subtle that one could possibly be swayed, but look closer...

SDR

Post by SDR »

The best policy on April 1 is to stay indoors, not turn on the computer or TV, and read a favorite old book.

I haven't followed that advice yet; maybe next year ?

SDR

Agathawu

Best website to buy Fifa 15 Coins

Post by Agathawu »

These are Buy Fifa Coins on the internet recommended activity designs, a powerful mmo, and also substantially multi-player action.

Is definitely a bed that demands furniture from a small list of subscribers so that you can many or even just many thousands folks that take a look at any.

Roderick Grant

Post by Roderick Grant »

Now, Agathawu is definitely the April Fool.

MODERATOR!!

jmcnally

Post by jmcnally »

Consider that Elon Musk was born in 1971. The former General Motors headquarters building was built in the early 1920s, and the current HQ (the Renaissance Center) opened in 1977.

John Gillis didn't go to college, let alone Harvard. You know him as Jack White.

It's tagged as "April Fools."