Glitch

To control SPAM, you must now be a registered user to post to this Message Board.

EFFECTIVE 14 Nov. 2012 PRIVATE MESSAGING HAS BEEN RE-ENABLED. IF YOU RECEIVE A SUSPICIOUS DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS AND PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

This is the Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy's Message Board. Wright enthusiasts can post questions and comments, and other people visiting the site can respond.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, *-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time they see fit.
peterm

Glitch

Post by peterm »

Is anyone else receiving this message when attempting to post, or is my computer just massively infected?

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
The request line contained invalid characters following the protocol string.

SDR

Post by SDR »

No; I very occasionally get this notice, when replying to a new-post e-mail: "this thread does not exist." It happened twice yesterday.

S

FarmerBill

Post by FarmerBill »

When trying to read some of the older threads, I get the message "No posts exist for this topic." I emailed the Admin. Sounds like there are a few different glitches happening lately.

SDR

Post by SDR »

Does that occur when you've found a thread in the list of discussions, and you try to call up that thread ?

S

FarmerBill

Post by FarmerBill »

I went to pg. 72 of the discussion posts (threads, topics, whatever you want to call them). When I click on almost any Topic on that page, I get the "No posts exist for this topic" message, even though the topic indicates that there are several replies. I think I found several topics on that page that worked normally, but most of them do not.

Granted, the posts on pg. 72 are 5 years old, but they should still be viewable.

SDR

Post by SDR »

Huh -- I just tried the same thing, and got only two threads (DC, and Wynant). In the first half of page 71, only the first three topics were available. Quite odd . . .

S

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I am sorry to hear that the older posts may not be displaying correctly on your machines. We have not enacted expiration dates so the age, as one member pointed out, should not be a factor. A quick check on my machine confirmed that all posts are accessible.

We will look into this issue although the variety of computers, browsers, privacy settings, etc. could severely complicate this issue.