FLW Monograph Vol 1 - 6 HC For Sale at a Discount

To control SPAM, you must now be a registered user to post to this Message Board.

EFFECTIVE 14 Nov. 2012 PRIVATE MESSAGING HAS BEEN RE-ENABLED. IF YOU RECEIVE A SUSPICIOUS DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS AND PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

This is the Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy's Message Board. Wright enthusiasts can post questions and comments, and other people visiting the site can respond.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, *-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time they see fit.
pharding

FLW Monograph Vol 1 - 6 HC For Sale at a Discount

Post by pharding »

I have a hardcover half set, volumes 1 through 6, of Yukio Futugawa/Brooks Pffeifer's exceptional monograph of Frank Lloyd Wright. This is half of the finest set of books ever written on FLW. Each volume is approximately 12" x 12" x 1" thick. The photographs of the buildings and original drawings are both stunning and very comprehensive. The books are in like new condition without the the dust jackets. Exceptions: Volume 5 is signed by former Taliesin Apprentice, Lynn Anderson; Volume 6 has slight wrinkling of the first page inside of the front cover. Volume 6 was made this way. For members of Wright Chat I will take the average Ebay selling price and reduce it by 10% and provide shipping and insurance within the continental US for $15 per volume or $60 for the set. I prefer to sell them as a group although I will split them up if need be.

As always I offer a 100 % satisfaction guarantee. If after you receive them and you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return them for a full refund within 7 days. You just pay to ship them back in the original container.

I also have one volume of the hard to find elephant sized 3 volume set of Frank Lloyd Wright: The Drawings for sale. The volume that I have for sale is the hardest to find volume. It is in excellent condition except for: tape marks on the cardboard shipping container: the drawing of the Mile High Tower has slight sun fading. It is for sale under the same terms as above, except shipping is $30.

If you are interested or have questions. please send me a message through this site.
Paul Harding FAIA Restoration Architect for FLW's 1901 E. Arthur Davenport House, 1941 Lloyd Lewis House, 1952 Glore House | www.harding.com | LinkedIn