Wright in Wisconsin newsletter

To control SPAM, you must now be a registered user to post to this Message Board.

EFFECTIVE 14 Nov. 2012 PRIVATE MESSAGING HAS BEEN RE-ENABLED. IF YOU RECEIVE A SUSPICIOUS DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS AND PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

This is the Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy's Message Board. Wright enthusiasts can post questions and comments, and other people visiting the site can respond.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, *-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time they see fit.
Mark Hertzberg

Wright in Wisconsin newsletter

Post by Mark Hertzberg »

Want Ad: We are looking for a new designer for our three-times-a-year 16 pp. full-color newsletter for Wright in Wisconsin. Our talented current designer is moving on to new challenges. I am the newsletter editor and am responsible for scheduling and gathering the stories and photos for the newsletter. I regularly share the story/photo budget with the designer and send the contents to him/her in one package via Dropbox...one folder for Text and one for Photos. The designer shares proofs with three of us on the board and once we sign off, gets it to our printer in Madison. The printer takes care of the mailing. Our (delayed) May issue is being printed now. The other issue dates are February and September. I set a deadline for contributions for the 10th of the month preceding publication. It's a softer deadline than I would hope for, but you can only be so demanding on volunteer contributions! Brian R. Hannan is our parting designer, he was preceded by Scott Templeton. The newsletter is considered our most important touch-point with our some 250 members across the country, except for our Wright & Like tour (which has been canceled this year). We post each issue to our website only after the next issue comes out. I look forward to meeting our next designer through this wonderful group!

https://wrightinwisconsin.org/newsletters

Mark Hertzberg
Mark Hertzberg