Cutler Anderson

To control SPAM, you must now be a registered user to post to this Message Board.

EFFECTIVE 14 Nov. 2012 PRIVATE MESSAGING HAS BEEN RE-ENABLED. IF YOU RECEIVE A SUSPICIOUS DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS AND PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

This is the Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy's Message Board. Wright enthusiasts can post questions and comments, and other people visiting the site can respond.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, *-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time they see fit.
peterm

Cutler Anderson

Post by peterm »

Beautiful work in the spirit of you know who:

https://cutler-anderson.com/studio-bunkhouse/

SDR

Re: Cutler Anderson

Post by SDR »

JoEmily

Post by JoEmily »

Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself. One of the simplest way to stay happy is games for girls to let go all of the things that make you sad. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

Roderick Grant

Post by Roderick Grant »

Cutler Anderson's work is very fine. Beautiful cabin, perfect site, great view. The other works are also good, but I wonder how they were able to remove the flutes from the classical columns of the Edith Green Wendell Wyatt Federal Building and splay the columns out as they did, and stay within the WH guidelines?

JimM

Post by JimM »

Cutler Anderson are about as good as it gets. The studio is actually at James Cutler's own home. Another fine Northwest firm whose work I've seen is
Helliwell & Smith in Vancouver, BC:

www.blueskyarchitecture.com

samuelddarden

Post by samuelddarden »

Check out plant vs zombies game by downloading the app here. I would recommend it to everyone.

g.dorn

Post by g.dorn »

nice cabin, although I find their work generally to be quite "monumental" - but Ive only seen photos and drawings.
G Dorn
Perth Western Australia
www.dornworks.com
think, design, build